Training & Development Manager (Customer Experience)
- West Jakarta, IndonesiaRuko Business Park Kebon Jeruk Jl. Meruya Ilir no 88 Blok C2 No 9-10 Jakarta Barat 11620, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaWest JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers in Customer Experience team.
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations.
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods.
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions.
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness.
- Ensuring agents receive statutory required training and increase their quality score.
- Manage training budget.
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development.
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in Learning and Development or training facilitation for Customer Support.
- Self-starter with a strong ability to interact positively with inter- and intra-organizational groups and outside customer contacts.
- Strong interpersonal skills with mature, professional attitude and appearance.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Commitment to ongoing learning and upgrading of skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to determine issue and resolution
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ruko Business Park Kebon Jeruk Jl. Meruya Ilir no 88 Blok C2 No 9-10 Jakarta Barat 11620, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.