AM Support Lead
- West Jakarta, IndonesiaRuko Business Park Kebon Jeruk Jl. Meruya Ilir no 88 Blok C2 No 9-10 Jakarta Barat 11620, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaWest JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
Account Management (AM) Support Lead is the person who is responsible for managing the AM Support team to ensure day to day troubleshooting for AM Merchants are run smoothly and still maintaining a high satisfaction. You will work closely with Account Managers and Merchant Experience team to handle various issues from AM Merchants, managing cross division facilitation.
- Deliver best-in-class support service to Moka AM merchants
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer inquiries over the phone and assign unresolved tickets to on-site customer support
- Schedule set-ups with customer and assign tickets to on-site technicians
- Keep up-to-date on Moka's product offerings and the latest technology in order to provide relevant solutions to help our customers
- Represent Moka’s brand by appearing professional in front of clients
- Communicate customer experience and feedback to product and business development team
- Maintain high customer satisfaction by meeting strict KPI (Key Performance Index) set by management
- Have at least 3 years work experience in Customer Service/Support position and at least 1 year experience as senior/lead position.
- Communicative, well organized and structured working style.
- Good communication skills, training, managing team of agents
- High attention to detail and enjoyed fast-paced environment.
- Has good English for both verbal and written.
- Team player but also good work in minimum supervision.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ruko Business Park Kebon Jeruk Jl. Meruya Ilir no 88 Blok C2 No 9-10 Jakarta Barat 11620, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.