Site Reliability Engineer
- West Jakarta, IndonesiaRuko Business Park Kebon Jeruk Jl. Meruya Ilir no 88 Blok C2 No 9-10 Jakarta Barat 11620, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaWest JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Support and Involve on technological development to determine high performance, scalability, and reliability system.
- Maintain day-to-day management and operations of technology life-cycles.
- Build/integrate and maintain tools for product deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Initiate Analysing and Troubleshooting potential issues and risks, give recommendations on PSR (Performance, Scalability, and Reliability) aspect.
- Proactive to design and build automation and streamlining of all operations and processes.
- Learn and increase expertise in code and new tools.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience with minimum GPA 3.0, Freshgraduate are welcome.
- Good understanding of Linux/Unix systems, OSI Layer, Cloud Environment, and Containerisation.
- Basic knowledge of java behaviour, application architecture, and microservice implementation.
- Self-initiator, Passionate, Creative with strong problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of scripting language such as ansible, terraform, python is a plus.
- Familiar with kubernetes and CI/CD is a plus.
- Experience with AWS services, Monitoring and Alerting tools is a plus.
- Eager to learn new things, good teamwork and communication.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Amazon Web Services
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ruko Business Park Kebon Jeruk Jl. Meruya Ilir no 88 Blok C2 No 9-10 Jakarta Barat 11620, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.