- Manila, Philippines2219 Singalong St, Malate, Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Maintains quality assurance system related to equipment maintenance.
- Ensures proper equipment installations being carried out in the processing area.
- Investigates root cause of equipment failures and keeps historical record.
- Conducts Technical presentations to users.
- Assists to plan and track all maintenance works based from historical tracking file.
- Leads continuous improvement and recommendation for equipment.
- Adopts to new techonlogies to improve equipment system by research and benchmarking.
- Manages effective preventive maintenance system of all equipment.
- Ensures that all PM and repairs are strictly followed by schedule.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering. Preferrably in Mechanical, Industrial, ECE or equivalent.
- Fresh Graduates and/ or Vocational Graduates are also welcome to apply.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Must have keen attention to details;
- Willing to travel and to render overtime;
- Willing to be assigned in Singalong, Manila.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Record Keeping
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- General Services
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2219 Singalong St, Malate, Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.