To provide email, phone and hands-on technical support which will generally interact directly with user. To evaluate local area network hardware and software requirements and capabilities and makes recommendations submitted to the IT in-Charge. Monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks, install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware and software faults and solve technical and applications problems, either over the phone or in person. The IT technical support Engineer is mainly responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications;
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks;
- Talk to staff or clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues;
- Troubleshoot system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Replace parts as required;
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
- Support the roll-out of new applications;
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs;
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
- Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time;
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, e.g., software developers;
- Test and evaluate new technology;
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Develop computer-based applications.
- Provide systems and programming maintenance.
- Web development and maintenance
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of Telecom and Networking experience in a technical support/help desk environment.
- Experience in troubleshooting across company networks using network analysis tools.
- Preferably 2-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Willing to be assigned in Pasig City on Q4
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Information Technology