Data Analysts (SQL)
- Pasay, PhilippinesG/F, Two E-com Center, Harbor Drive, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasay, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasayMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
We are currently starting a team of Data Analysts (SQL) for an American research company specialized in providing practical web data intelligence to institutional investors.
- Monitoring data outputs to find anomalies and errors
- Querying SQL data to conduct various analyses
- Creating logic to adjust for data outages
- Creating data files
- Translating data files into data reports
- Running quality assurance tests to find data errors
- Constructing data collection parsing logic
What’s in it for you?
- Private HMO Coverage for you and one dependent*
- Pioneer Account
Walk-in applicants will be accommodated! Please visit our career hub located on the ground floor of the TwoE-Com center along Harbor Drive corner Palm Coast Avenue by the Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City. We are open from Monday-Friday, 7:00am to 8:00pm. Please make sure to bring a valid ID and an updated copy of your resume when you visit.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Intermediate skills in SQL (data mining and query creation)
- Experience using Python is a plus but is not required
- 1-3 years of relevant data analysis / reporting experience handling large data sets.
- Strong work ethic with professional integrity and a positive, proactive attitude
- Above Average Communications Skills – both verbal and written
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be amenable to working in the Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City, from 9:00pm to 6:00am / 10:00pm to 7:00am, Monday to Friday
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Two E-com Center, Harbor Drive, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Outsourcing / Offshoring
- 4 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.