Meridian International College of Business and Arts, Inc.
- Taguig, PhilippinesCommerce & Industry Plaza, 1030 Campus Avenue, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
A young and dynamic educational institution is looking for a person with diversified skills to lead the rehabilitation and support of its existing eLearningplatform. You will be responsible for all aspects of the system including administration, upgrades, code customizations, and developing possible integrations with third party web-based applications. Additonally, you will have the opportunity to manage, influence, and develop other IT systems to support and scale the business. If you are results-driven, enjoy working across the IT stack, and are looking to move your career to the next level, this opprtunity is for you.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience with LAMP stack: Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP.
- 3+ years of experience database administration with MySQL.
- 3+ years of experience with web APIs development or administration experience a plus.
- LMS administration experience a plus.
- Independent, process-driven, thinks outside the box to solve issues.
- Accountable, enjoys fast-pace, able to communicate promptly.
- Ability to take instructions well and operate efficiently.
- Creativity and initiative.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 2/F Commerce and Industry Plaza 1030 Campus Ave.,, McKinley Hill, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Higher Education / Academia
- 1 opening