- Prepare Financial Statement.
- Approve disbursement voucher.
- Generate, analyze, and report monthly financials and cost accounting.
- Monitor budget and implement cost reduction oppurtunities.
- Liase with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out.
- Prepare financial and regulatory reports required by law, regulations, and board of directors.
- Prepare operational and risks reports for management analysis.
- At least a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Finance, Accountancy, Banking, Business Studies, Business Administration, Business Management, or any equivalent course.
- At least 3 years of work experience in the related field.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or its equivalent.
- Knows how to speak Mandarin or other Chinese language.
- Required skills: SAP, Financial Ratios, and P&L Data analysis.
- Willing to work in Tomas Morato, Quezon City.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Mobile Phone Discount
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
About MCX INTERNATIONAL INC.
MCX International Inc. (formerly known as MCXMotor (Phils,) Inc.) is a wholly owned and operated corporation in the Philippines that caters to the domestic market. The Company is known in the manufacturing and assembling high quality products that are widely accepted in the country.
We have different kinds of Motorcycle and Power Products to offer different needs such as Moped, Scooters, Big Bikes, Diesel Engines, Multi-purpose engines and Agricultural Pumps. During the first quarter of 2006, the Company felt that the time has come to own its brand equity and to address the market needs with durable, economical motorcycles, thus, MCX Motor (Phils.,) Inc. was born a FILIPINO brand.
We have our own China office at 15-11A, Hualong Xiao Qu, Hualong Road, Chongqing Republic of China. We have a mixture of Filipinos and Chinese handling trading and manufacturing transactions.