- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 23% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- IT and Software
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 20th Floor, Eastwood Cyber One, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 5+ years experience supporting a range of environments, including all major operating system (Windows, OSX, Linux) and hardware.
- Must be able to configure various network system and components
- Security - Firewall, Traffic Monitoring, VLAN
- Performance optimization and redundancy configuration - Wifi, load balancing
- System backup and storage solution
- Strong knowledge and ability to install, configure, and troubleshoot both desktop and rack server hardware components.
- Must have experience in software, hardware, networking equipment purchasing and asset management.
- Connection with local vendors is a plus.
- Effective oral and written English communication skills.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s / College Degree, Computer Science / Information Technology, Engineering (Computer / Telecommunication), Management Information Systems or equivalent.
About the Job
We are a startup! We made it through the garage startup stage, condo stage, and now we are operating in a Real Office Space! We are building our own office and we are looking to talented Systems Administrator to help setting up the IT infrastructure and systems!
You must have a genuine interest in system administration. Enthusiasm and willingness to tackle a wide range of roles and objectives is necessary. The candidate will be primarily responsible for administrative tasks with our intranet, database servers, internet access, Google Apps, hardware, software, and inter-system communications. In addition, the sys admin be responsible across the operations where they will help maximize the security, accuracy, and effectiveness of system operations.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Administer and manage company’s server, network, hardware and software
- Perform systems and network monitoring, troubleshooting, security configuration and checkup, optimization, backup solutions
- Perform asset management for software, hardware and networking
- Perform user account management in local systems as well as Google apps
- Prepare business impact analysis and reporting
- Enhance and plan for future system/network expansion
- Support, monitor and maintain server resources, both local and hosted
- Provide technical support to employees
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks