Maxwealth Infinity Holdings Corporation
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The Recruitment Supervisor is responsible for supporting the full life-cycle recruitment process, performance management and training and development of the accounts assigned to him/ her.
· Prepare and review talent acquisition strategy and development based on the business requirements.
· Partner with hiring managers to ensure that job specifications and expectations are properly defined to ensure hiring of right candidates.
· Conducts review of Job Description and Role Profile to ensure accuracy of recruitment and longer retention of employees during probationary period to tenure status.
· Review job advertisements on various job portals and ensure that job posting is accurate.
· Monitor effectiveness of different recruitment channels.
· Screen resumes and conduct initial interviews with candidates and validate resume details (From rank & file to top level management position)
· Coordinate interview schedules of hiring managers, HR Department Head, and final interviewer.
· Monitor and update recruitment tracker; monitor aging manpower requests and fast-track critical/urgent requirements.
· Prepare, renew, and/or modify job offers and employment contracts.
· Review processing of referral fee to entitled employees and ensure timely credit.
· Prepare monthly reports such Recruitment Report, Referral Monitoring Report, and Background Check Report and ensure timely submission.
· Participate in recruitment-related initiatives and/or events.
· Provides HR guidance on talent management, workforce planning, organization and team development, performance, change and rewards management.
· Provides leadership and technical guidance to professional employees and is accountable for their performance and results as a team.
· Supervise the on-boarding process and ensure that all proper procedures are implemented.
· Prepare and ensure completeness of candidates’ pre-employment requirements prior to on-boarding.
· Files documents to 201 for respective employees
· Perform other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the superior or management
· Responsible for the implementation of Performance Management, Learning & Development, and Career Management.
· College graduate, preferably with a degree in the fields of Human Resource Management, Psychology, Organizational Psychology, or any related discipline.
· Preferably 5 years & up supervisory experienced employee specialized in recruitment or talent management.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict-resolution skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
· Ability to work under pressure and independently without compromising team dynamics
· Exposure to a fast-paced organization is a plus
· Must be willing to work onsite, (BGC Taguig)
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Holdings Company
- 1 opening