- Mandaluyong, Philippines3rd Floor, 3rd Floor LN Building, Shaw Blvd, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- The Creative Designer is responsible for visual communication thru design, layouts, and illustrations to convey the necessary message to be delivered by the brand.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans, designs, and creates layout requirements for all digital platforms.
- Designs and creates motion graphics for video requirements.
- Edits video clips and footages, adds creative elements/effects to enhance motion graphic design.
- Assists in designing and creating storyboards.
- Creates logos, characters, illustrations, etc., for marketing requirements.
- Designs an engaging and responsive website based on requirements provided.
- Education: Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, IT, Fine Arts Design/Multimedia, or any related course
- Knowledge: Must have 1- year working experience
- Technical Competencies: Adobe Photoshop, Aftereffects, and Illustrator
- Soft Skills: Social listening, comfort with technology, multitasking, and creativity
- Attitude: Organized, team player, self-motivated, comfortable multi-tasking, and works well under pressure
- Willing to work in Haig, Mandaluyong City and/or General Trias, Cavite
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- LN Building, 738 Greenfield District, Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City
- Holding Company
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.