- Marikina, Philippines
- Full time
- Manage and organize company receipts and sales documents;
- Follow up accounts;
- Update records;
- Do Admin work;
- At least 6 months to 1 years expereince as in Accounting and Finance.
- Desires to obtain a position that will provide opportunities for integration and application of finance, accounting, and auditing with some aspects of the human relationship.
- Would like an opportunity for training and advancement, which, in the long run, would equip him/her to rise to a top level management position.
- Familiar with cost accounting, statistics, and operations research tools (linear regression, forecasting and etc.)
- Loyal, Honest, and Ambitious.
- Stern yet pleasing personality.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Must possess good organizational skills
- Must have pleasing personality
- Organized and personable
- Must have good communication skills
- Could talk to clients and development team
- Accountancy Management
- Business Administration & Accountancy
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 70 Bayan-Bayanan Ave, Marikina, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.