Magic is a 24/7 personal assistant on demand in your pocket- text Magic any request, any time, from anywhere in the world and we’ll get to work. From managing calendars of busy entrepreneurs, exclusive restaurant reservations for celebrities, to booking last minute private jets for executives, our groundbreaking service can do it all. Come join our radically innovative venture-backed startup founded in 2015 and be a part of our amazing team of go-getters in our offices in San Francisco and Manila.
We’re looking for hardworking and creative specialists, or as we like to call them, “Magicians,” to help us build the future.
What you will be doing
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Clear, professional, and friendly communications with the client
- Providing professional, high-end online service and out-of-the-box solutions
- Work with a team, brainstorming and communicating strategies
- Effectively working with 3rd parties and vendors necessary to fulfill requests
- Prevent significant problems from occurring (e.g. service escalation, fraud, loss of company money, service mistakes, etc.) by following standard operating procedures
- Manage tasks assigned to you with utmost diligence
- Wear different hats! The assigned tasks may require you to take on the role of an executive assistant, events coordinator, sales representative, travel agent and more.
We offer a full training program for new team members to help guide them on the Magic way of providing the best in customer service, including communication, task management and execution. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply. Top performers will have room for growth.
We are looking for full-time employees and will pay competitively. We're looking forward to meeting you!
- Perfect English communication skills (verbal & written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent multi-tasking and coordination skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong research skills
- High attention-to-detail and goal-oriented
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Work alongside the founders of Magic.
- Annual appraisals (performance-based)
- Dependent coverage
- Discounted Gym membership
- No dress-code
We offer work-from-home as a benefit to our team, provided they pass training and they meet the following requirements:
- Internet speed of 5mbps (for solo usage) and 8mbps (if there are more people using the internet in the household) or more (please go to www.speedtest.net to verify).
- Modern computer, powerful enough to run several different programs in parallel (i5 core processor and 8gb RAM).
- Working headset with mic.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.