Business Operations Intern
- Makati, PhilippinesMachine Ventures HQ (Machine City) @ Unit 124 Avida CityFlex SOHO Tower, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
Join the Internship Program and be a part of the operations team! The Internship Program is envisioned to provide an opportunity for those who want to obtain substantial startup experience. Candidates of this program will be place in operational roles of MyKuya that best suit their skills and competencies and is only for a set period of time.
- Execute on set standards, processes, SLAs, SOPs and service warranties set by managers.
- Ensure all systems operate smoothly and align with our quality standards.
- Monitor real-time operations and address potential issues as they arise.
- Provide data and feedback to inform initiatives for operational efficiency and improvement.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills. Able to communicate and listen effectively; great written and verbal skills.
- A creative, solutions focused approach, with a focus on achieving results.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and shifting priorities.
- Ready to roll-up sleeves and be hands-on.
- Initiative, Pro-active, Energetic, and Self-driven.
- Proficient in using Microsoft and Google Applications.
- Knowledge in using Airtable is a plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
Monthly Credits to use MyKuya
- Organizing and Planning
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Attention to Detail
- Critical Thinking
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
- Job level
- Internship / OJT
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- MyKuya Pilipinas HQ @ 2F KDC Plaza, 2212 Chino Roces Ave., Brgy. Pio del Pilar, Makati City, 1230 Philippines
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.