The sister company of M2.0 Communications, Inc., Media Meter, Inc. is a media intelligence company that delivers data and analysis right to our clients’ hands. We track campaigns across thousands of media channels including newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, blogs, and social media so brands can gain a better picture of their offline and online presence. For us, it’s all about helping organizations build more effective communications strategies. We do this by showing them the discussions surrounding their brand in the media—from journalists and networks, to bloggers and—and extracting insights from these conversations.
What we’re looking for…
We are looking for young and ambitious developers to design and code our websites, from layout to function according to ever-evolving design specifications. Our goal is to keep building web-based tools that will help us become better at our job: to tell our clients’ stories in a meaningful way.
Successful candidates will work closely with our project managers, strategists, and design team to develop specifications and build code for web applications aimed at marketing, community building, and analytics.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and support production quality code.
- Plan, track, and report on work progress.
- Accurately estimate stories and tasks considering their level of effort, complexity, and uncertainty.
- Debrief on team performance and make small, incremental changes to support improvements.
We are looking for self-starting individuals who are bent on challenging the status quo. If you have the right skills and are creative, organized, focused, and principled, then we’d love to take a look at your CV and portfolio and get you that interview right away!
Our offer? Aside from a very competitive salary and the chance to earn generous bonuses, Media Meter, Inc has a very enterprising team culture that places emphasis on creativity, innovation, and getting the job done at all costs.
- Hands-on experience in one or more of the following technologies: Hands-on experience in one or more of the following technologies: Nodes.js/Python, NoSQL and REST APIs.
- Proven ability to collaborate with a team.
- Curious with an aptitude to learn quickly.
- Must be able to work in our office in Quezon City.
- "Knowledge in infrastructure and networking is a plus"