- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 9 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 3 months
- Recruiter responds
- 1% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 15 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- No. 2 Gen. Atienza St. San Antonio Village, Pasig, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Must be willing to work in Pasig City and Valenzuela City
1. Interprets plans and specifications prior to construction.
2. Schedule and coordinates work activities among his subordinates.
3. Coordinates the requisition, issuances and delivery to the work site of required materials and equipment.
4. Supervises all works and operations being done within his control.
5. Enforces the implementation of immediate quality control measure within his area of responsibility.
6. Enforces all environmental, health and safety rules as well as security regulations on his assigned area work.
7. Promotes harmonious relationships among his subordinates.
8. Evaluates, checks and verifies project accomplishment vis-a-vis budget.
9. Prepares project status report for Project Manager.
10. Carry out other responsibilities that may be instructed by the superior within overall functions.