Supply Chain Officer
- Makati, PhilippinesRapide San Antonio, 7912 Makati Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- To plan, organize and come up with a system based process to monitor and control the parts, supplies, and accessories inventory to ensure that goods are available when required within budget and to standard.
- Ensure efficient collaboration and coordination between Suppliers and Franchisees and customers.
- Establishes pricing parameters in each customer category that generate sufficient gross profit, produce a satisfactory profit while maintaining customer loyalty.
- Sets and enforces a policy on the special ordering or parts and accessories.
- Analyzes sales, expenses, and inventory monthly to maintain profit goals.
- Develops and administers an aggressive wholesale parts program to produce a profit.
- Ensures that the same high-quality level of service provided to outside customers is also provided to internal customers.
- Should have at least a Bachelor's Degree ;
- Preferably experienced employees specializing in service related tasks
- High level of communication skills using all methods
- Has experienced handling people
- Must be knowledgeable in internet sales and marketing.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Supply Chain
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 1166 Chino Roces Avenue cor Estrella St., Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About LICA Group of Companies
LICA Group is a business group based in Manila, Philippines with presence throughout the country. Our core businesses are in Automotive, Real Estate and Hospitality,Financial Services and Office Systems.
From our roots in CALABARZON-based real estate, sugar plantations and banking, LICA Group today is one of the leading diversified business groups in the Philippines.
LICA Group has partnered with or represent a wide variety of the leading international brand names in these industries. Our focus is the Philippines, one of the fastest growing economies in Asia. We have been doing business in the country for more than 50 years.