Human Resource Operations (6 Months Contract)
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaCapital Place Jakarta, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Working closely with the overall HR team to achieve 2018/2019 goals
- Provide support in management guidelines by preparing, updating and recommending HR policies and procedures for the Indonesia operations
- Formulation, creation and implementation of templates for process and workflow management and improvement
- Manage and assist with functional requirements gathering, development, testing, implementation and support of various HR effective projects/processes
- Undertake HR country harmonization project-based work in the areas of recruitment & onboarding, transfer, payroll, performance management, HRIS, equity administration and offboarding
- Fresh Graduates of Bachelor Degree from any major are welcome to apply. Accounting, Information System and Science (MIPA) Major is preferred
- Able to work with abundant of data and administration
- Able to manage HR projects independently and to leverage contributions of other team members to accomplish projects
- Able to work with high integrity and fast-paced work environment
- Proven resilient, structured and organized
- Capacity to analyze business processes holistically and assess impact on changes to process
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Excel & Power Point) skill is a must
- Strong communication, analytical and planning skill
- Excellent problem-solving skill
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Lazada Group
Founded in 2012, Lazada Group is the leading eCommerce platform in Southeast Asia.
At Lazada, we want to make a positive impact by accelerating the progress of Southeast Asia through commerce and technology. As a part of the Alibaba family, we believe in empowering all aspiring entrepreneurs by making it easy to do business anywhere. Our ecosystem of brands, sellers and customers in the region aims to transform the way businesses run so our customers lead better lives. We believe we can better achieve that with a great team. If you are bold and can be your authentic self, let's explore ways of shaping the future together.