KOL Management (Influencer Marketing)
- Kota Jakarta Selatan, IndonesiaCapital Place, Jl. Gatot Subroto No.Kav 18, RT.6/RW.1, Kuningan Bar., Mampang Prpt., Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12790,, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, IndonesiaKota Jakarta SelatanDaerah Khusus Ibukota JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Set up Key Opinion Leader (KOL) network consists of low tier/micro KOLs owned by Lazada.
- Manage relationship with key tier 1 and mid-tier KOL partners of Lazada.
- Conduct a series of roadshow and events to acquire potential KOL partners.
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns.
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users.
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns.
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies, and influencers.
- Collaborate with Affiliate team to assist the onboarding process of newly acquired KOLs.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Marketing or Communication discipline.
- At least 2 years of experience in managing social/digital/influencer.
- In-depth knowledge of social media and influencer world.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills with key partners (influencers).
- Strong networking aptitude.
- Well organized with great time management and project management skills.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess basic data analytics knowledge to monitor performance (Ms. Excel).
- Has strong interest and passion for the e-commerce industry.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Capital Place, Jl. Gatot Subroto No.Kav 18, RT.6/RW.1, Kuningan Bar., Mampang Prpt., Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12790,
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Lazada Group
Launched in 2012, Lazada is the number one online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia – present in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
As the pioneer of the eCommerce ecosystem in Southeast Asia, Lazada helps more than 80,000 local and international sellers as well as 2,500 brands serve the 560 million consumers in the region through its marketplace platform, supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions.
With over 80 million SKUs available, Lazada offers the widest range of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, toys, fashion, sports equipment and groceries. Focused on delivering an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns through its own first- and last-mile delivery arm supported by 80+ logistics partners. Lazada Group is majority owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.