Brand Marketing Associate
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaCapital Place, Jl. Gatot Subroto No.Kav 18, RT.6/RW.1, Kuningan Bar., Mampang Prpt., Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12790,, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Increase Lazada's image as a leading brand & developing an emotional connection with consumers, sellers/brands, employees, and the general public
- Coordinate and plan execution on branding initiatives such as TV planning, offline planning and media.
- Liaise with regional branding, performance, PR and social teams on day-to-day campaigns execution.
- Work together with branding lead to plan optimized media mix for branding/campaign initiatives.
- Strong creativity, problem-solving, and interpersonal skill.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Business or Marketing discipline.
- At least 1 or 2 years of experience in brand management in a similar position.
- Experience in offline media industry would be a plus.
- Strong creativity, and consumer-centric.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively both internal and external.
- Adept problem-solving skills and ability to manage multiple projects efficiently and timely.
- Strong presentation, negotiation, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- l. H.R. Rasuna Said Kav. X 2 - 1, Kuningan Timur RT.7/RW.4, Setiabudi, Kuningan Timur, RT.7/RW.4, Kuningan Tim., Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12950, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Lazada Group
Launched in 2012, Lazada is the number one online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia – present in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
As the pioneer of the eCommerce ecosystem in Southeast Asia, Lazada helps more than 80,000 local and international sellers as well as 2,500 brands serve the 560 million consumers in the region through its marketplace platform, supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions.
With over 80 million SKUs available, Lazada offers the widest range of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, toys, fashion, sports equipment and groceries. Focused on delivering an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns through its own first- and last-mile delivery arm supported by 80+ logistics partners. Lazada Group is majority owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.