Photoshoot Assistant Intern
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from high school
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 26% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 5 days ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Part time
- Office Address
- 2nd Level Industria Mall, Circulo Verde, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Quezon City, Philippines
- Must be willing to learn;
- Understands how to operate digital and traditional cameras and scanning equipment;
- Must anticipate the needs of the photographer;
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Must be able to foresee and evaluate potential problems, and deal with them calmly;
- Skilled in image-manipulation and image-management software;
- Keen attention to detail.
Photoshoot Assistants can learn on the job from a professional, without the responsibility of running a business or producing professional quality images before they are ready.
They must do whatever is necessary to ensure that a photographic shoot runs smoothly. Usually, this involves preparing sets, checking that all equipment is functioning properly, setting up lighting and accessories, taking meter readings, uploading files and transporting film or prints to and from laboratories.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting a photographer in all aspects of their work.
- Doing whatever is necessary to ensure that a photographic shoot runs smoothly.
- Assisting in everything from the administration, shoot, and on scouting locations.
More than just coworking.
It's a community.
LAUNCHGARAGE was built on a philosophy of innovation from the grass roots and the spirit of open collaboration.
We believe that the secret to a vibrant innovation culture is bringing together in one space, bright minded people with a shared passion for ambitious ideas that can change the world.
By founders, for founders.
What makes us different?
The people behind Launchgarage have been part of the local and global startup industry for more than 20 years.
Our experience lends us insight on the unique needs of startups and their founders.
Our global network provides the opportunity to build paths into other thriving innovation ecosystems around the world.
Building the future?
Your journey starts here.
We invite you to join us and tap into the creative energy that we strive to create at LAUNCHGARAGE.
We're growing our mentor network by carefully selecting experts in the ecosystem that are willing to lend their advice to anyone that needs it.
Your next strategic partner could be one of the startups in the space that can add value to yours.