About the challenge
Have you gained experience in Human Resources and are you looking to connect and bridge between the Human element and Business outcomes, then this opportunity might be the right one for you!
We are looking for an HRBP to support a fast-growing business unit composed of external workers. This role will fully concentrate on this affiliate sales business unit and aim to increase engagement, cultural alignment as well as encourage a performance culture.
You will utilize your excellent people skills to align the team with business goals and liaise between business leaders, the affiliates sales team, and the people department.
At Lamudi we believe the only way to grow the business is to grow the people, in this role you have the opportunity to make a real difference in the growth of the business by putting people first.
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian with the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
What a day at work for you will look like:
- You will work closely with business leaders to align the team with business objectives and establish a performance culture
- You will resolve complex employee relations matters and work with cross-functional teams to make sure the employee experience is optimal
- You will manage employee satisfaction and initiate programs to improve that
- You will be the first point of contact for employees in the business unit for HR matters
- You will partner with the business leaders and talent acquisition to improve the overall level of talent in the business unit
Is this you?
- Excellent Communicator: Ability to adapt communication to the specific person to make any person feel heard, or make any person understand
- A Mediator: Able to put yourself in any person’s shoes, build trust, and with no bias to resolve any matter to the satisfaction of all parties involved
- A Coach: Brings out the best performance in people with an excellent understanding of what makes different people motivated
- Critical and resourceful: A 'why' person. Thinks critically and puts in the additional effort to get to the right conclusion
- Bachelor's degree, any major with a minimum of 8 years related working experience. Significant experience in the field of Human Resources is a plus.
- Ability to plan, develop, and execute HR programs as effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities and workload/resources in a fast-moving environment