- Prepare and verify daily reports.
- Prepare daily income / sales and prepare daily journal entry.
- Prepare authorized refund vouchers.
- Compile monthly reports.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet schedules.
- At least Bachelor's degree in Accountancy
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Willing to work in Makati.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 6th Floor, 112 SOL Building, Amorsolo St., Legazpi Village, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Real Estate / Mortgage
- 4 openings
Keyland Corporation is a real estate development company with a mission to develop strategically located projects and communities in key urban centers. Build homes with uncompromising quality. Develop easily accessible and strategically located projects. Continuously innovate to meet the needs and demands of our target markets. Improve the quality of life of residents living in our communities.