- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Presentation Skills
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Hospitality Management
- Mass Communication
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 6th Floor, 112 Amorsolo Street , Makati, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines
- Real Estate / Mortgage
- 1 opening
Keyland Corporation is a real estate development company with a mission to develop strategically located projects and communities in key urban centers. Build homes with uncompromising quality. Develop easily accessible and strategically located projects. Continuously innovate to meet the needs and demands of our target markets. Improve the quality of life of residents living in our communities.