- To assist the Project Development Manager , Contractors and Sub Contractors with all the documents and information needed necessary for the project.
- To provide project status of every project.
- Supports technical and engineering personnel with project support duties.
- Compiles technical reports.
- Provides input to technical studies/research projects, technical reports, project planning, etc.
- Produces accurate statistics, relevant figures, etc.
- ndertakes data analysis, identifies and investigates variations.
- Prepares technical drawings, datasheets and documents under the direction of the engineers.
- Develops and maintains technical databases and spreadsheets.
- Sources technical documents, information and drawings.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- With at least 1 year work experience
- Willing to work in Makati
- Organized and detail-oriented. He/She should be able to multitask and prioritize using good time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are also preferred.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Proposal Writing
- Analyzing Data
- Project Estimation
- Architectural Design
- Attention to Detail
Licenses and Certifications
- Civil Engineer
- Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 6th Floor, 112 SOL Building, Amorsolo St., Legazpi Village, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Real Estate / Mortgage
- 1 opening
Keyland Corporation is a real estate development company with a mission to develop strategically located projects and communities in key urban centers. Build homes with uncompromising quality. Develop easily accessible and strategically located projects. Continuously innovate to meet the needs and demands of our target markets. Improve the quality of life of residents living in our communities.