Content Writer and Researcher
- Makati, Philippines916 Arnaiz Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
Our office is looking for a very experienced, tech-savvy Content Writer and Researcher with at least two years of experience in writing original online content as well as doing extensive business research. The successful candidate should be able to create website content, online articles, white papers, research, business reports, and other content media.
- Manages and maintains online content in a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties (i.e. websites and social media platforms).
- Writes, edits and proofreads all web content and social media posts.
- Creates content for varying business needs, including, but not limited to:
- Administrative Documentation - writing company memos, meeting minutes and agenda, and company reports.
- Branding and Marketing Content - creating content for the company's website and social media.
- Business Writing - writing business correspondence, presentations, and reports.
- Research writing - research on topics relevant to business areas being pursued, background studies, and business reports.
- The successful candidate would be required to work in our Makati office for the first month and would have the option to work remotely in the second month onwards.
- Must be ready and flexible to provide support on ad-hoc activities when required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Mass Communication, English, Journalism, Technical Writing or any related field.
- At least two years of experience in website administration, copywriting, content writing, online marketing, and social media management.
- Experience working on Mac OS or Windows 10.
- Tech-savvy and can easily adapt to various productivity platforms and content management systems such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, G Suite, Asana, Squarespace, WiX, Wordpress, and various social media platforms.
- Proficient in content management systems for websites, including basic HTML, CSS, Java and SEO experience.
- Excellent writing and communication skills with capability adjusting to different styles and tones.
- Proven research skills with a background in academic and business research.
- Must possess a strong creative skillset including attention to detail, ability to produce accurate work when under pressure.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and shifting priorities.
- Stays on top of social media and online content trends, new technologies, emerging platforms, and best practices.
- Applicants must submit a writing sample/portfolio to be shortlisted for the role.
- Business Correspondence
- Content Writing
- Report Writing
- Proposal Writing
- Copy Editing
- Feature Writing
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Writing and Content
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 916 Arnaiz Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 333 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.