Our office is looking for a very experienced, tech-savvy Customer Service Representative with a proven background in customer service, client relationship management, conflict resolution, and virtual assistance. The successful candidate should be able to help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about our services, takes calls and inquiries, and provide return feedback as needed.
- Works with customers to resolve issues that they might have with the service that they’ve received.
- Takes detailed notes and keeps records of it while attending meetings on the company’s behalf.
- As these sensitive CRM records are critical, it is essential that the CSR annotates it appropriately.
- Must be ready and flexible to provide support on ad-hoc activities when required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, Public Relations, Mass Communication, or any related field.
- Experience working on Mac OS or Windows 10.
- Full competency in Microsoft Office and other relevant software.
- Preferably at least one year of experience in customer service, client relationship management, conflict resolution, and virtual assistance.
- Excellent English communication skills with particular American English voice and intonation.
- Good control of any conversations and meetings.
- Confident with meeting customers face-to-face especially when solving challenging issues with their service.
- Someone who drives conversations and authoritative without compromising its customer-friendly approach.
- Executes work with good professionalism.
- Excellent record keeper with good typing skills to match.
- Willing to work in Makati City.
Perks and Benefits
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Company Car
- Work from Home
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Transportation Allowances
- Content Writing
- Academic Writing
- Blog Writing
- Copy Editing
- News Writing
- Creative Writing