- Makati, Philippines916 Arnaiz Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Part time
Depending on the outcome of interviews and meetings with your HR counselor, you'll be placed in one of a number of possible teams. Some posts are:
- Content Writer
- Learn trending approaches and best practices to content writing.
- Learn to adjust “your voice” depending on the objective of the content— whether you’re writing a proposal, writing for static informative read-only static Web pages, or dynamic marketing content.
- Work within a marketing team to produce, creative, impactful, emphatic, resonating copy.
- See the fruits of your labor in media (online and in print) in the real world! (Manila, Philippines, and beyond!)
- Work within a journalism team, with some of the most robust, dynamic news media startups in the Philippines.
- Practice ethical journalism, and the mandates of journalism— sourcing, reporting on news and information that benefits and pushes society forward (not backward; not counter-productive; not deconstructive but constructive).
- Technical Writer
- Help produce product guides, how-to guides, and product manuals.
We're a venture builder and private investment office whose principal investor provides 100% of the capital for funding startups incubated at our offices. Katalyst.ph works with startups under our roof but also has partners in the BPM space and in the EU/USA markets. The Intern may find themselves in teams that provide services/work/products in these international markets.
- In most cases, Filipino and/or English proficiency is required.
- Completed English-related, English reading-/composition-related coursework required.
- Relevant completed coursework required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, G Suite, and Google Apps.
Perks and Benefits
- Company Car
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.