Property Caretaker (Live-In)
- General Santos, PhilippinesGeneral Santos, SOCCSKSARGEN, PhilippinesGeneral SantosSOCCSKSARGENPhilippines
- Full time
Brighton Court is looking for reliable and dependable Property Caretaker that will be willing to live on a company-owned property located in Barangay Katangawan, General Santos City. He should make sure that no illegal structures are constructed and prevent any trespasser or informal settlers to occupy the area.
- The caretaker will be living on site with key supplies provided for as needed.
- Provides constant updates to management with photos and videos through Facebook Messenger showing status of the property.
- Maintains a daily log book that details all activities, incidents, and issues dealt with during the course of the shift.
- Maintains the property’s grounds so that everything is working well and looks good.
- Responsible for landscaping, cutting grass, and everything in between.
- Removes garbage and other debris from the property as needed.
- Cleans up all grass clippings, tree branches, and other leavings that their work has left behind.
- Reports any problems or potential problems to management and address issues immediately as required.
- Regularly checks all company-build properties on site to ensure nothing has been damaged, vandalized or destroyed.
- Assists management, company personnel, and contractors during site visit.
- Responsible for collecting payments after a job is completed.
- Performs other tasks and errands as required by management.
- Only male applicants will be accepted due to the nature of work.
- Ideally, the candidate must be 5'5” or taller with high level of integrity and trust.
- At least High School level of education.
- Absolutely no criminal or derogatory record of note.
- Must have good people skills particularly in negotiating with government offices and barangay officials.
- Experience in guarding property and establishments as a security guard would be an advantage.
- Very familiar with the locality and good connections in the community if possible.
- Physically-fit and healthy to be able to do physically-demanding tasks with ease.
- Able to plan their days out efficiently so that they don’t lose daylight and are able to complete everything as efficiently as possible.
- Must live on the property in Barangay Katangawan.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.