Accounts Payable Specialist
- Makati, Philippines916 Arnaiz Ave Suite 301 Brgy San Lorenzo Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Updates Daily Cash Report schedule for payments and voided checks
- Handles all vendor communication via phone or email
- Keeps track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to accounting balances
- Maintains work history records
- Pays employees by verifying expense reports and preparing pay checks
- Prepares batch check runs, wire transfers, and ACH transactions.
- Pays vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit.
- Responds to all vendor inquiries regarding financial matters.
- Assists management with monthly status reports and closings.
- Performs other support duties with the Accounting Department as required.
- Undergraduate degree, at minimum
- 1+ years of professional accounting experience.
- Superior communication skills and excellent soft skills
- Demonstrable higher-function problem-solving capabilities, as well as critical thinking capabilities
- Adaptable to new technologies, introduced in the workplace in order to increase productivity
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Relocation Assistance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Company Car
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Analyzing Data
- Attention to Detail
- Accounts Payable
- Accountancy Management
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 916 Arnaiz Ave Suite 301 Brgy San Lorenzo Makati City
- Information Technology / IT
- 250 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.