- Makati, Philippines916 Arnaiz Ave Suite 301 Brgy San Lorenzo Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The candidate will be tasked with preparing a completeness audit for a horizontal real estate development in General Santos City.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Coordinate with multiple parties to collate and verify the financial information to be used in the audit
- Review all financial materials and procedures in order to spot errors, inefficiencies or instances of misuse.
- Provide a snapshot of the overall financial position of the project
- Confirm the company’s profitable holdings, account balances or debt obligations by reviewing databases and other financial sources of information.
- Update the management with periodic status reports, meetings and other important developments.
- Keep all sensitive information confidential and secure.
- Publish a report after completing an inquiry indicating the overall status of the project, updated balances, pending collection and discrepancies/variances noted if any.
- BS Accountancy graduate or Major in Internal Audit
- Certified Public Accountant
- 3-4 years’ work related experience, preferably with experience in Audit or General Accounting
- Employment on freelance or project basis
- Willing to do field work in General Santos City
Perks and Benefits
- Transportation Allowances
- Action Planning
- Analyzing Data
- Billing and Invoicing
- Accountancy [Internal Audit]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.