General Manager | Gen. Santos City
- General Santos, PhilippinesGeneral Santos, SOCCSKSARGEN, PhilippinesGeneral SantosSOCCSKSARGENPhilippines
- Full time
Our office is looking for an experienced, driven and self-motivated General Manager with solid work experience in real estate development and property management. The successful candidate should handle our real estate projects in General Santos City and responsible for the operational success of the properties by overseeing accounting, operations, marketing, and site development.
- Ensures smooth operations of our real estate developments by overseeing every aspect from start to completion.
- Maintain good relationships with vendors, landlords, service providers and other parties involved in any business transactions.
- Regularly conducts property Inspection and assessment.
- Handles contract negotiations in both land acquisition and construction/site development.
- Creates an overall business plan that covers all key aspects of real estate operations.
- Develops revenue plans and identifies new revenue-generating opportunities
- Ensures the company’s compliance with the clientele’s requirements and the local government regulations.
- Monitors all collections, disbursements and past due receivables.
- Manages a small team and conducts regular assessment and performance review.
- Performs other administrative and management tasks as required by higher management.
- Must be a graduate from any reputed universities and colleges, preferably with Business Management, Accountancy, Office Administration, and Finance degrees.
- Should have at least five years of relevant work experience in the real estate development and property management sectors, preferably management roles.
- Tech-savvy and proficient in using the following platforms: G Suite, Google Spreadsheet, Asana, Slack, Microsoft Office 365, Windows 10 Pro, and Chrome OS
- Must be a dynamic multi-tasker and strong analytical and planning skills to be able to perform various tasks in ever-changing needs and priorities.
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Fast-learner, quick on their feet, and willing to be trained.
- Must have the following characteristics: high attention to detail, well-organized, excellent communicator, strong interpersonal skills, and keen record keeper.
- Accurate and precise data management, entry, and encoding skills needed.
- Willing to work and relocate to General Santos City, preferably those who know their way around the city and its neighboring area with reliable contacts in the business sector.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.