- Makati, Philippines, 916 Arnaiz Ave Suite 301 Brgy San Lorenzo Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Part time
Our office is looking for a young, driven and self-motivated IT Intern interested in gaining valuable real-world experience in information technology management. The successful candidate should be able to provide support services to the IS department involving software, hardware, and all other technical tasks and issues.
- Works alongside the IS department and perform assigned operational tasks
- Assists the IS team in the maintenance of hardware, software, and other systems.
- Helps troubleshoot issues with equipment like printers, computers, and servers.
- Runs software updates and backups when requested.
- Makes sure that the computer network and Internet connectivity is up and running without any issue.
- Ensures that the company’s entire network is not infected by viruses, malware and other forms of malicious programs that would compromise cybersecurity.
- Performs other tasks as required by supervisor and management.
- Must be graduating student/fresh graduate from any reputed universities and colleges, preferably with Computer Science, Computer Engineering and Information Technology courses.
- Tech-savvy and proficient in using the following platforms: G Suite, Google Spreadsheet, Asana, Slack, Microsoft Office 365, Windows 10 Pro, and Chrome OS.
- School requirements: Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) from the academic institution, registration form, and School ID.
- Must be a dynamic multi-tasker to perform various tasks in ever-changing needs and priorities.
- Fast-learner, quick on their feet, and willing to be trained.
- Willing to work and relocate to Makati City.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.