- Makati, Philippines916 Arnaiz Ave Suite 301 Brgy San Lorenzo Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 20,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP / monthPHP20,000.0030,000.0020,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Responsible for the maintenance, troubleshooting, and tracking of the company’s hardware IT assets such as printers, scanners, computers, and mobile devices
- Responsible for the maintenance, troubleshooting, and update of the company’s software IT assets such as Asana, G Suite and Slack
- Manage software users by creating unique electronic access credentials for all employees, as well as regularly checking and updating access permissions of these users
- Conduct orientation and training for onboarding employees to make them power users on Asana, G Suite, and other platforms they must use at work
- Monitor BYOT (bring your own technology) in the office
- Ensure that the Internet is constantly running in the office so as to avoid productivity disruptions due to a lost Internet connection
- Ensure that the company’s security cameras and other security peripherals are constantly functional and online
- Ensure that each computer workstations are performing smoothly without lags and system slowdown
- Maintain security, backup, and recovery strategies for company data
- Perform other duties related to the role
- Must possess at least a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Information Technology/computer science
- Must have experience in tackling open source programs
- Experience related to computer network systems, admin database, and systems security
- Specifically with experience with installing and managing systems such as:
- Managed services integration or applet experience using platforms such as IFTTT, Zapier, etc.
- Operating systems (Chrome, Linux, Unix, custom Android ROM, Chromium, etc.
- Managed services, user management systems and related policies (e.g. G Suite, Office 365, Adobe, etc.)
- Squarespace, Asana, Slack, T Sheets, Quickbooks, Wix, etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must demonstrate superior SOFT SKILLS during interview with HR
- Must be amenable to work in shifting schedules
- Computer Networking
- Computer maintenance
- Computer Hardware Troubleshooting
- Computer System Administration
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.