UI Designer I San Juan, Manila
- San Juan, PhilippinesSan Juan, Metro Manila, PhilippinesSan JuanMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Serve as the lead in championing Winery Philippines’ UI/UX standards and branding
- Define interaction models, user flows and UI specifications and communicate scenarios
- and end-to-end user experiences to Management and/or Development Team
- Produce high-quality art assets, website banners, short videos for use in either Winery Philippines’ own website, or for deployment on 3 rd party platforms as paid media, advertising, etc.
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to prepare marketing collateral, designing
- physical posters, digital flyers, and any other physical or digital marketing art asset requirements.
- Lead heuristics and usability testing with either internal team members or external / VIP customers
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any related IT / Marketing /
- Design course
- Preferably with at least 1-3 years of related experience, but fresh grads are also
- welcome to apply! Prior experience working in an e-commerce organization a huge plus!
- Good understanding and practical application of Photoshop or Canva for producing high
- quality graphics and digital art assets
- A demonstrated understanding of design, usability, user interface best practices and
- standards – be prepared to show us your portfolio!
- Video editing experience a plus but not required
- Can work under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Good Communication Skills
- Goal-Oriented, Confident, Passionate & Self-Driven
- Excellent organization and administrative skills with attention to detail
- Well organized, motivated and with a high level of initiative
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.