The Kalibrr Career Advice blog is a hub for work advice, recommendations for the job hunt, and information on the Philippines' employment landscape - basically everything you need to know if you've joined the rat race. We're on a mission towards helping people find work and be better versions of themselves and you might be able to help us.
We are looking for a writer who is creative not only with words but with ideas in helping Career Advice grow, specifically as the content marketing arm of Kalibrr. Responsibilites of the full-time Content Writer include:
- Writing SEO-friendly articles, profiles, infographics, etc. for the Career Advice blog, as pitched by the Writer or as assigned by the Content Marketing Manager.
- Assist in proofreading and copyediting submissions by part-time Content Writers.
- Work with the Content Marketing Manager in putting together an editorial calendar and forming a content marketing strategy for Kalibrr.
- Coordinate with the Marketing team in implementing the content marketing strategy.
- Manage the publication of content on Kalibrr social media channels.
- Assist the Marketing team in projects, most especially in copywriting needs.
- Represent Kalibrr as needed in events.
- Fun, yet professional, writing style.
- Proficiency in English as a writing language.
- Able to cover a variety of work-related (and sometimes not-so-work-related) topics.
- Initiative, while still working seamlessly with a team.
- Preferrably with experience in the following:
- Content or blog writing
- Working knowledge of CSS/HTML
- Working with multiple types of media
- Translation experience (in Filipino and other Philippine languages) is a plus.
- Fresh grads are very welcome to apply.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Work closely with a teams of young and driven individuals in a growing start-up company
- Be part of an initiative that's changing the way Filipinos find jobs
- Content Writing
- Organizing and Planning
- Blog Writing
- Copy Editing
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Creative Writing
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Writing and Content
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 55 Paseo de Roxas, Makati, 1225 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.