Kalibrr’s mission is to revolutionize the way candidates find jobs and companies hire candidates. As an HR Generalist or what we'd like to call, Employee Experience Associate, your focus is to ensure that each member of our company would have an awesome employment journey!
- Assist in implementation and continuous improvement of People Operation processes and systems
- Prepare Payroll instructions and other confidential information including final pay until Finance Team is setup in PH
- Plan and execute engagement projects across the organization to ensure a great employee experience
- Provide quality support to the People Ops team by handling requests and ensuring the employee’s needs are met
- Monitors employee regularization, performance evaluations, work anniversaries, promotions, lateral movements, birthdays, and resignations
- Ensure that employee 201 file is accurate and updated including employment data
- Assist in coordinating with landlords, vendors, facilities managers, and other service providers
- Assist in setting up all office infrastructure requirements needed for multiple business locations (landline, Internet, electricity, air conditioning, plumbing, furniture, security cards, etc.)
- Support recruitment as needed
- Off-board the resignees of the company, which includes monitoring of clearance completion, deactivation of all Kalibrr accounts, and issuance of last paycheck
- Other tasks that would be relevant to the People Operations Team
- Provide regular report to the EEx lead for proper documentation of all initiatives and result
- Strong ability to interact professionally at all levels
- High customer empathy.
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Highly organized and has a keen eye for details.
- Can work under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Fast learner and can quickly adapt to changes.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 5046 P Burgos , Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.