- Makati, Philippines
- 50,000.00 - 200,000.00 PHP / month
- Penuh waktu
Responsible for the profitability and over-all growth in deposit and loans of the Branch. It shall also be responsible for marketing, administration, and servicing of high net worth individual and middle market segments and developing long-term relationship with existing and prospective clients.
- Aggressively promotes the presence of the BANK in the community, and nearby areas, through active marketing.
- Pilots and charts the direction of the Branch with the goal of saturating and covering the entire potential market through intelligent & strategic planning.
- Promotes and nurtures the steady business growth of the BRANCH, as evidenced by the high volume in the Deposit notably CASA, and solicits time deposit placements within the Board rate parameters of the BANK.
- Generates quality Business Loan accounts in support to CRLG.
- Services & cross-sells other products such as other Consumer Loan products.
- Consistently strategizes an effective & workable Sales Plan in order to maximize revenue generation and continuously expand the market base.
- Ensures that all branch personnel is knowledgeable on the bank products through the conduct of product briefings/meetings with the branch personnel from time to time or as needed.
- Monitors/reviews targets and actual performance of managed and new accounts handled.
- Formulates next steps/strategy to achieve targets/goals as well as improving client dealings.
- Conducts marketing calls through regular visits and client calls to maintain and nurture clients’ relationships.
- Determines market/business potential in his branch/area of responsibility.
- Identifies client needs and formulates strategies to further increase dealings of existing clients with the bank.
- Implements promotional and marketing efforts in accordance to direction set by BBG Head / Area Head.
- Calls up clients to inform them of new product offering and rates.
- Gathers data information on client’s financial condition and personal circumstances to better understand and offer tailored products to meet clients’ investment objectives.
- Taps services of Product Manager, Service Quality Officers, and Marketing Services as needed.
- Cross-sells products of the bank (i.e. Consumer Finance, Cash Management, Commercial Lending, etc.) and ensure regular contact and communication with clients.
- Represents the bank in social functions and other business organizations in the area.
- Conducts thorough analysis of the risk profile of clients.
- Formulates a portfolio allocation based on clients’ needs, investment objectives & risk tolerance level.
- Conducts periodic portfolio review sessions with the clients to maximize the potential of clients’ assets & proposes adjustments to the financial plan as market condition changes & opportunities arise.
- Facilitates the documentation of credit proposals in accordance with the needs of his clients and ensures that these conform to legal and appropriate regulatory standards.
- Refers, evaluates and endorses clients with loans, BP accommodations and recommends for approval to the higher authorities in accordance with established guidelines.
- Ensures proper documentation and delivery of documents to clients for done transactions.
- Formulates solutions to clients’ complaints & problems encountered in the servicing of the accounts.
- Performs liaison work between the client & the bank’s operating units to ensure that clients’ needs are satisfied.
Administrative and Control
- Acts as co-signatory of Bank certification, MC, CTD and other bank documents.
- Performs proper KYC of accounts and ensures documents required in account opening.
- Performs enhance due diligence for high risk accounts.
- Monitors significant movements of accounts daily.
- Provides support, advice and guidance to BROs/ Sales Officers by conducting sales huddles regularly.
- Monitors maturity of investments and advise client concerned on disposition.
- Conveys instructions of client to booking/ servicing units as to disposition on investments/loans.
- Exercises administrative authority where applicable.
- Ensures efficient and effective pricing to clients in order to avoid any losses to the bank resulting to incorrect price quotes.
- Serves as product development advocate by anticipating changes in client’s needs and making recommendations to product manager/ product specialist for development of new products.
- Attends regular monthly meeting with Area Head.
- Prepares reports required by management and submits these promptly.
- Ensures that all documentary requirements are complied with by clients being handled and that the bank’s interest is at all times amply protected.
- Evaluates and recommends for approval deviation handling to appropriate level of authority and ensures that these are being complied with.
- Exercises diligence in the approval of his credit authorities.
- Observes proper turnover of accounts handled.
- Ensures strict compliance with bank policies and internal control procedures while maintaining the highest level of service quality.
- Support HR in sourcing candidates for BROs and Sales Associate positions.
- Acts as alternate holder of BRO combination/keys/accountable items.
- Ensures upkeep of office area.
- Performs the duties and functions of BOH in case of BOH or teller absences
- Guides the Branch Relations Officer assigned in the branch in the performance of responsibilities.
- Monitors the accomplishment, performance, production & suitability of the Branch Relations Officer and ensure 100% delivery is achieved by year-end.
- Interviews and evaluates applicants for positions in the Branch, and to qualify the recommendations as to their potential to be an asset to the Branch prior to their hiring.
- Reinforces the Bank's Code of Conduct & Discipline, and to initiate appropriate constructive/corrective actions in any gaps in order to align all Branch personnel to the Core Values of the BANK, adhering at all times to the Mission/Vision of the BANK.
- Adheres to the provisions of the bank's Code of Conduct and Discipline.
- Ensures that high quality work and efficiency in branch operations are maintained at all times.
- Reports any fraudulent, suspicious acts or unlawful activities / transactions immediately to immediate head to preempt potential risks to the bank.
- Attends training and seminars deemed necessary such as BMI's, CORE-PRO, Vision Casting & Culture Building, Anti-Money Laundering Act (AMLA) Training and others.
- Maintain cleanliness and orderliness in the work station.
- Ensures proper upkeep/maintenance of assigned equipment.
- Uses Unit resources, i.e., utilities, supplies, judiciously.
- Performs other functions that may be assigned from time to time.
- A graduate of bachelor's degree in any business-related course from reputable school /universities.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in branch banking and marketing as Branch Manager or equivalent post.
- Excellent interpersonal and human relation skills; selling and negotiation skills, good problem-solving and analytical skills; keen to details, affable, service-oriented, risk-oriented
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.