- Handle daily operations in the office: encoding of sales, SSS, Philhealth and Pag-ibig contributions, and BIR remittances.
- Issue invoices.
- File office documents.
- Coordinate instructions, assignments, and other things needed to communicate witht the sales personnels assigned nationwide.
- Counter and collect from company customers.
- Supervise deliveries and displays in mall branches when needed.
- Train new hires if job is related.
- File documents to respective government offices.
- Very good encoding skills.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Can work under pressure.
- Able to work independently.
- Preferably female.
- Willing to do field work.
About Juvic Incorporated
Juvic Incorporated is a manufacturing and distribution company of beauty products. We manufacture colored cosmetics, hair styling products, and distributes beauty and grooming accessories nationwide.