Accounting Admin Assistant - KT
- 20 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Completed associate's degree
- 24 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 57% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Human Resources
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 2/F RCI Building 105 Rada St. Legaspi Village, Makati City, Makati, Philippines
Attention to Detail
Microsoft / MS Office
Banking & Finance
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree , Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 2 years studying in Bachelor's/University Degree in Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 6 months of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be able to work with high volume. high demand environment
- Must have good English communication skills both oral and written
- Must be computer literate
- Flexible and willing to work on holidays or shifting scheduled as needed
- Must be keen to details, organize and good interpersonal skills
- Experience in managing of third party or intercompany mailboxes is an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in SAP or any Accounting system is an advantage
- Must be willing to work in Pasay area
- Provide support to the AP department by managing daily mailbox tasks.
- Contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department
- Assist with finance projects/initiatives
- Will collaborate and engage with the regional finance, treasury, global sourcing, and other stakeholders to solve operational issues
STAFFBUILDERS ASIA is a division of the John Clements Consultants group engaged in the temporary staffing services. The division is one of the most prestigious, well-funded, well-equipped, and highly reliable outsourcing firms. Pioneer in recruitment and service contracting and one of the few with capabilities to subcontract an entire functional activity having manpower resources already equipped with the necessary skills and training. Staffbuilders Asia is the pioneer and innovator of staffing services in the Philippines with a proven track record of almost forty years, servicing major multinational and large local companies. Breaking new grounds on recruitment and service contracting, Staffbuilders Asia’s expertise lies on providing outsourcing, project management and staff augmentation services.