- Makati, Philippines2021 Edison st. Brgy. San Isidro, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 25,000.00 - 35,000.00 PHP / monthPHP25,000.0035,000.0025,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Ensure all approved locations are viable and feasible, efficiently processed, and properly coordinated in accordance with company standards.
- Monitor and enforce the system and processes to be properly implemented.
- Ensure all requirements needed are met prior to approval of fabrication of carts.
- Ensure assistance to all company owned outlets business concerns.
- Secure strict implementation of Standard Operating Procedures.
- Continuously recommend innovations, marketing plans for the franchise concepts which in effect will boost its sales and brand building.
- Lead, guide, train, evaluate, and properly manage all subordinates and unleash utmost of their potential.
- At least a Bachelor's/College degree in any field.
- At least 5 years of work experience in the related field.
- Willing to work in Makati.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- High attention to details.
- Can motivate and drive the team.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Relationship Management
- Business Analysis
- Customer Service
- Critical Thinking
- Leadership skills
- Data Management
- Public Relations (PR)
- Business Administration
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2021 Edison st. Brgy. San Isidro, Makati City
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.