- Makati, Philippines1196 Batangas, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Supervise the accounting procedures of the company.
- Audit the work of the Accounting department.
- Engage in critical and confidential aspects of accounting.
- Develop policies, systems, special financial studies, etc. of major importance.
- Advise Management on matters of fiscal procedure and importance for the organization.
- Ensure compliance with the financial procedures of the organization.
- Ensure confidentiality of data, which, if disclosed, might have significant internal effect or minor external effects.
- At least a Bachelor's / College degree in Finance, Accountancy, Banking, or any equivalent course.
- Professional License (CPA)
- At least 5 years of work experience in the related field.
- Preferably an Assistant Manager or Manager specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Willing to work in 1196 Batangas Street San Isidro Makati City.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Auditing and Compliance
- Analyzing Data
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliation
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 1196 Batangas, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.