Training Admin Assistant
- Makati, Philippines2021 Edison St., Brgy. San Isidro, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 14,000.00 - 16,000.00 PHP / monthPHP14,000.0016,000.0014,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Administrative Assistant performs a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department and or supervisor to facilitate the efficient operation
- Reports directly to the Training Supervisor
- Provide a customer-oriented service to all Franchisees
- Shows good conduct consistent with the company standards during work and within the company premises
- To assists daily office needs and general administrative activities
- Prepare reports as required by the department head or superior
- Maintain appropriate filing systems
- In charge of answering emails, phone calls, and other inquiries
- Maintain Contact lists and Customer Information
- Assists in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Process requisition form for office supplies and materials
- Request and handle booking/travel arrangement as approved by department head
- To document, coordinate and process all request or complaints
- Ensures cleanliness and good housekeeping are observed in the area
- Reports any deviation or untoward incidents to superior immediately
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Prepares the Franchise Agreement contract for signing of the Franchisee.
- Prepares the Ingress details and Initial Stocks
- Prepares Waiver of liability, Training Manual, Operational Manual, Inventory Form.
- Prepares the weekly schedule, monitor and log-in overtime of trainers.
- Bachelor’s/College Degree, Marketing Management, Mass Communication, Business Studies/Administration, or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft (MS Word Excel, PPT.) Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Willing to work from Mondays to Satursdays, 830AM to 530PM
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Inventory Control
- Organizing and Planning
- Relationship Management
- Record Keeping
- Clerical Skills
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2021 Edison St., Brgy. San Isidro, Makati City
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.