- San Juan, Philippines3rd Floor, Keyland Plaza 228 Ortigas Ave. Greenhills, San Juan, San Juan, Metro Manila, PhilippinesSan JuanMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
RECRUITMENT AND ONBOARDING:
- Helps craft and post job listing on online boards and other websites, including coordinate with search partners to attract applicants.
- Conducts initial resume/applications; pre-screening the candidates’ suitability to the job openings;
- Meets directly with the candidates to conduct screening interviews, conduct skills matching for the role the candidates are being considered for. Identify potential hires from all the assessments.
- The Specialist would have worked with the Managers in identifying shortlisted candidates’ that meets or exceeds the job requirements.
- Facilitate the smooth and orderly on-boarding of the new hire once job offer is accepted.
- Arranges for Background Check with the Background Investigation service provider.
- A checking package will be chosen according to the career level and job nature of the new employee.
- Provide the New Employee pre-employment forms during contract signing at the start date.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Administers both governments mandated and company-initiated benefits at the Corporate and/or site level Ensure that all benefits administered are consistent to their corresponding status and level on certain occasion
- Handles the Timekeeping and Payroll processing Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days, work schedules and allowances).
- Maintains a record of all Compensation and Benefits employee movement such as promotion, regularization and merit increase/salary adjustments
- Handles HR information system and maintains all 201 files Partners with concerned departments in solving employee benefits issues Provides ongoing training for new processes and policies for all employees, fielding any questions or concerns
- Works with the rest of the team on company events Conducts new hire orientation Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance management Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews Enhance job satisfaction by assisting in resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Facilitate exit procedure for resigned and terminated employee
- Processes employee separation documentation
- Conducts exit interview and submits summary of exit interview
- Releases exit documentation Counseling, grievance and discipline for all staff
- Conducts investigation on complaints and grievances Facilitates the resolution of any employee relations problems
- Counsels employee regarding work, family or personal problems Handles grievances of the employees, in a sensible manner Prepares and issues disciplinary action memorandum
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- 2-4 years minimum experience in Human Resources related field.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Keyland Plaza 228 Ortigas Ave. Greenhills, San Juan
- Retail Industry
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.