- Makati, Philippines2021 Edison St., Brgy. San Isidro Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 13,000.00 - 15,000.00 PHP / monthPHP13,000.0015,000.0013,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Reports directly to the Operations Manager.
- Shows good conduct consistent with the company standards during work especially when dealing with Franchisee.
- Overall assistance to Operations Supervisor and Operations Manager.
- Coordinate initial order of franchisee.
- Assist on taking of orders and encoding.
- Encode JCM transactions.
- Assist Logistic Assistant on the confirmation of delivery and coordinate delivery concerns to other department such as lacking, cancel delivery and the likes.
- Monitor reported incidents in the Lacking and Cancel Delivery Report (LCDR), preparation of Incident Report (IR) and making sure all reported incidents will be resolved immediately.
- Plan, encode and monitor initial stocks for opening of new stores.
- In charge on Cebu operations processes such as ILT, Shipment, Ordering, Delivery and Bills Payment including organization of documents.
- Disseminate information to franchisees about new product and rules set by the company.
- Coordinate online payments of Franchisee to Accounting Department,
- Submit confirmed Lacking and Cancel Delivery Report (LCDR) to Operations Manager, Accounting Department and Inventory Department.
- Reports any deviation or untoward incidents to superior immediately.
- Assists in the operation of other sections and performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- With experienced in Inventory, Receiving & Dispatching
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Inventory Control
- Organizing and Planning
- Problem Sensitivity
- Operations Research
- Warehousing Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.