- San Juan, Philippines228 Ortigas Avenue , San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines, San Juan, Metro Manila, PhilippinesSan JuanMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Executive Assistant is responsible for assisting the President of the company in the company management. She will be the representative of the President in his absence during meetings, and appointments; thus, she is responsible for creating a good image and impression of the president and the company to business partners and clients. This role will be vital in ensuring smooth business operations and business relationships. She will also provide office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures and policies, and monitor executive meetings, projects, and schedules.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Represents the President by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondences, arranging Company dinners and other corporate functions, answering questions and meeting request directed to the President.
- Gathering information and research as required by the President
- Arranges corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas, scheduling corporate travels, booking other transportation, arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Completes project and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining the cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem-solving and making adjustments to plans.
- Maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Performs all other related duties that maybe assigned from time to time.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's / College Degree in Business Studies / Administration / Management, or its equivalent.
- At least one (1) year of related work experience is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 years experienced employees specializing in Secretarial / Executive & Personal Assistance, or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written, including the ability to prepare reports, proposals and procedures.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, and time management skills.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Strong analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership and decision making skills.
- Tactful and discrete when dealing with people and confidential information.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- With pleasing personality.
- High attention to details.
- Assertive, flexible, and organized.
- Highly dependable and a fast learner.
- Emotionally stable.
- Can generate quality output even under stress and pressure.
- With sound work ethics.
- Willing to work in a 1 PM to 10 PM schedule in San Juan, Metro Manila.
- Willing to travel around.
*** Salary depends on applicant job proficiency and experience.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Organizing and Planning
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Critical Thinking
- Data Management
- Public Relations (PR)
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
- Business Administration [Business Management]
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 228 Ortigas Avenue , San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Multi-level Marketing
- 4 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.