- Muntinlupa, PhilippinesKm. 23 West Service Road, South Superhighway, Cupang, Muntinlupa, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMuntinlupaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Inspect the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) of all serviceman technicians and project contract workers.
- Evaluate and will monitor the work performances of all servicemen and project contract workers at the jobsite.
- Provide safety recommendations for the jobsite and personnel after evaluating the work performances of servicemen and project contract workers at the jobsite.
- Promote safe executions of work at the jobsite.
- Conduct safety orientation trainings to all servicemen and Project Contract Workers.
- Investigate all forms of accidents and near misses that occur within project site and will prepare written reports using accident report forms.
- Perform other safety-related tasks that may be assigned by their superior from time to time.
- Graduate of any engineering course or any 4-year course.
- Must have at least two (2) years of related experience in safety inspection.
- Must have Construction Occupational Safety and Health (COSH) or Basic Occupational Safety and Health (BOSH) certificates
- Must be proficient in both verbal and written communication.
- Must have a strong leadership ability and can relate effectively to all types of people in the organization.
- Must be of good moral character.
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Km. 23 West Service Road, South Superhighway, Cupang, Muntinlupa, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Specialty Contractor
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.