- Muntinlupa, PhilippinesKm. 23 West Service Road, South Superhighway, Cupang, Muntinlupa, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMuntinlupaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Assistance to their supervisor in handling big projects for its timely completion and proper cost control.
- Handle projects under sub-contractors or handle small projects directly.
- Prepare work schedules and will take charge in matters concerning material requisitions, delivery schedules, and project tools and equipment compliments.
- Coordinate with the owner’s representative any problems at the jobsite in connection with the installation work until the completion of the project.
- Assist the department in the collection efforts and will perform other installation-related tasks that may be assigned by their superior from time to time.
- A graduate of any Engineering course
- Must possess a pleasant personality and of good moral character; can relate effectively to all types of people in the organization; with strong leadership skills; and capable of negotiating effectively with other trade contractors and/or clients
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Km. 23 West Service Road, South Superhighway, Cupang, Muntinlupa, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Specialty Contractor
- 14 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.