Model Cocktail Waitress/Waiter
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 9 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 3 months
- Recruiter responds
- 1% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 months ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Room 406. 99-101 Topaz Building. Kamias Road QC, Pasay, Philippines
- No height requirement however all model waitress must be in shape
- 29 yrs old below for age limit.
- With pleasing personality
- Willing to work within PASAY area.
- At least High school graduate and or equivalent diplomas.
- At least 6 mos to 1+ year(s) of experience in high volume restaurant, lounge, and or club environment
- Prior model and or public relations experience
Skills & Competencies
- Point of Sale System Competence
- Communication eloquence
- Possess exceptional interpersonal, customer service, communication and organizational skills.
- Flexibility of work schedule based on business demands.
- Positive attitude towards accepting duties and responsibilities as assigned by management
- Able to work under pressure in a high volume and fast paced environement.
- Able to work in an environment that is subject to varying levels of noise, smoke, and or crowds.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English
- Understanding of the local languages.
- All other languages will be a plus.
The Model Cocktail Server is responsible for food and beverage service to all tables and seating locations within the nightclub, beach club, and lounge. Focusing on customer development while serving in public relations capacity when promoting the company and club brand. She/he is responsible for fulfilling all assigned wardrobe requirements in accordance with the institutional policies and procedures for quality service. This position will promote all outlets within the club division and is responsible for the service and amenity offerings to the clubs target customer. She/he will follow specific guidelines for steps of service while interacting and entertaining in a professional manner. The cocktail waitress/waiter will maintain a positive and engaging attitude at all times delivering superior guest service while support the brand initiatives. She/he will assist department heads by training new employees while strictly adhering to all SOPs of the division.
All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices, and procedures.