- Makati, Philippines3/F Media Resource Plaza, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Perform routine accounting duties such as bookkeeping and balancing ledgers (General Journal, AP Vouchers, General ledgers, Trial Balance)
- Handles and submit a summary of all accounts payables ensuring completeness on documentation requirements and verifying those before actual payment is made.
- Monitoring of petty cash and ensure that all replenishments are supported by valid receipts and invoices
- Manages taxation requirements of the government from preparation to actual filing and payment (VAT, SAWT & EWT) including municipal licenses
- Reviews Job Orders and Advertising contracts made by US Sales Department and reconcile their Sales Books. Validate and verify the computation of commissions submitted by the Sales Director and Account Managers.
- Prepares and submits periodic Summary List of Purchases and Sales(SLPS) through e-submission
- Assists and coordinates with the external auditors during audit
- Performs other related tasks that may be assigned from to time
- Education - College graduate preferably an Accountancy graduate or any related course
- Experience - At least six (6) months experience in Credit and Collection
- Trustworthy, independent and can work under pressure
- Hardworking, responsible and resourceful, good in oral and written communication
- Must be flexible and result-oriented
- Supportive and reliable with high ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- Good mathematical skills and meet deadlines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.